Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas from Around the World


One year when I was teaching in December, the school had a door decorating contest. My class did "Merry Christmas Around the World," which included saying "Merry Christmas" in different languages. For Christmas day, I thought I would send "Merry Christmas" your way from some of the countries I've visited.


Spain and Latin America - Feliz Navidad
Venice, Italy

France - Joyeux Noël
                      
Germany - Frohe Weilnachten


Italy - Buon Natale

Turkey - Mutlu Noeller

India - (Hindi)  मैरी क्रिसमस                                
Greece

         
Philippines - Maligayang Pasko

Greece - Καλά Χριστούγεννα

Thailand - สุขสันต์วันคริสต์มาส

Morocco - Mboni Chrismen

Curacao (Dutch) -   Vrolijk Kerstfeest



Merry Christmas!


____________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment