Saturday, January 10, 2015

Wondering Why

One of the good things to come from my blogging is that I've discovered a new ministry. I feel called to post a Christian message every Sunday, and I pray that God will direct me and use it to touch lives. I've already seen evidence of that. Isn't God awesome! Have you checked out some of my Sunday messages? 


What I haven't understood is the resistance I've encountered. In order to reach people, I've been posting on some churches' pages. Most of the time I'm only posting to the extreme left hand side, where hardly anyone sees it, and it is like an editorial in that the post is obviously the opinion of the writer. Still, I've had 72 churches and 143 sites overall to block me in some way. Some of these have been pastors I'm acquainted with. I hope they understand that it's God's church and not theirs.


On a more positive note, however, some have gone out of their way to be supportive. Over fifteen pastors have liked my posts and/or left encouraging comments again and again. A few have even hinted they appreciate getting a professional, Christian writer for their page.

Although I've wondered about all this, I certainly haven't worried about it. I'm God's to direct, and I gladly leave it all in His hands.
_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment