Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hacked


I had an unusual situation come up this week. I have had a problem with people trying to hack my facebook account, probably because I have a large number of friends. I was somehow hacked this week. I posted it on facebook and some of my friends told me they would report the hacker. Apparently the person was posting some kind of "financial opportunity."


Well, someone accidentally reported me instead of the hacker, and facebook blocked me. I have remained blocked most of the week, and just got back on late yesterday. I had to send facebook two ID's -- at least one had to have a photo and one had to have my date of birth. It took a while to hear back from them.


I was still able to post my blogs each day and go on twitter, just not on facebook. When I was able to return to facebook, I had three friend requests from people I'm already friends with. This is usually a hacker's MO. Oh the trials of social media!
____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment