Monday, July 31, 2023

Solomon's Secret

My last book in the Hers to Redeem series publishes tomorrow (8-1-23). I've loved writing in this series and hate to see it end. I'm trying to work in at least one more book, but so far, my schedule has been too tight with me committed to writing too many other books. However, I'm still excited about Solomon's Secret.

On his deathbed, Solomon’s father asks him to move West and hide his Jewish heritage. With misgivings, he does so, but his life in Nebraska doesn’t turn out as he expected. He’s kidnapped and robbed of all his money. A helpful pastor takes him to the farm of a young woman who’s known for helping those in need, but even as he hides his secret, she inspires him to deepen his Christian faith. Yet with some people suspicious of him, he has no idea what his future might hold.

The print and Audible versions of Solomon's Secret are already out. Adam Skousen did the narration for the Audible version. He also produced the Audible for Simon's Shame. He's one of the strongest narrators I've ever worked with because he has such a wide range of voices. I'm hoping he will agree to do another project for me soon.

Although the ebook for Solomon's Secret doesn't publish until tomorrow, you can preorder it today, and it will come to you tomorrow when you'll also pay for it. That way you won't forget. If you've read my other books in the series, you'll certainly want to get this one, and you get to choose your favorite format.

Link to order Solomon's Secret

_____________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment