Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Time-Told Tales for Audible


I am excited to announce that Time-Told Tales, Vol. 1 has just been released for Audible. When I posted the book to take auditions, I received numerous responses right away. I quickly narrowed it down to the top three producers, but then it became very difficult to choose between them because they were all good. In the end, I went with the one I felt had the smoothest delivery while varying his voice for the different characters and situations.

Time -Told Tales are the two ebooks, 
Roslyn's Rescue and Glenda's Gold,
combined. They are connected, and Roslyn and 
Asher are also in Glenda's Gold. These are retellings of two classic stories with the make-believe and magic taken out to make them more realistic and compelling. Readers are saying they read them quickly to see how the new story would play out, and they find the print book a page-turner. Hopefully, listeners will feel the same about the audio-version.


Since the book is set in Medieval England, I chose a British narrator. I'm excited about the Audible book Richard Smith has produced. His clear, easy-to-listen-to voice pulls me into the story every time, and I always look forward to hearing more. I think listeners will feel the same. Check out Time-Told Tales for yourself. Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/Time-Told-Tales-Volume-One/dp/B07XFFQ8MM


________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment