Wednesday, September 14, 2016

My Bookshelf Grows


I got the copies of my first published book in March, 2015, a year and a half ago. I feel truly blessed, because from then until now, I have published six novels, and will be starting on my fourteenth unpublished manuscript next week. I actually write them faster than my publisher can publish them.


With this last one that's just coming out, I've now published all the historical novels in my Appalachian Roots series. They are Cleared for Planting, Sown in Dark Soil, Uprooted by War, and Transplanted to Red Clay. In addition, I've also published When Winter Is Past and With
Summer's Songs as indies.











Right now, my publisher is considering the next manuscript, Through the Wilderness, set on the Oregon Trail. I'm also thinking I may start publishing my contemporary trilogy of the Farmers (the family name) in November. These will be Promise, Peace, and Pardon. I'd like to bring them out about two or three months apart. So conceivably, I could publish eight or nine books in two years.


If Ambassador International accepts Through the Wilderness, I will likely send them my other historical standalone, In from the Storm, set in Wyoming. From there, I should have the Cactus Creek, New Mexico, series ready, and there will be five books in it. I like to have a whole series written before I start publishing them so that I can make any needed changes along.


In addition, I still have the contemporary manuscript with a bit of a mystery, Deceitful Matters, and two Christian non-fiction, On the Road to Jericho and From the Top of the Mountain to the Bottom of the Sea. I'll see where God leads with them. I'm having the time of my life with all this, while learning to leave it all in God's hands, which takes the stress and worry away.  May God receive the glory and my readers be inspired, encouraged, and entertained!

All my profits go to a scholarship fund for missionary children.
_________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment