Saturday, June 13, 2015

Encouraging Words 

As I've told many people, it's hard for me to judge how good my books are, because I'm too close to them to have any perspective. I can rate other people's writings, and I've written many reviews, but I rely on the reviews of others or what people tell me to know about my writing.


Therefore, I've been blown away by how positively people have responded to Cleared for Planting.  It is so encouraging! I've seen amazon reviewers rip books apart, especially those of beginning authors, like me, but I've had nothing but positive comments. One lady even compared me to Francine Rivers, and Redeeming Love is one of my all time favorites. I was stunned by that comparison. Every time I read it, I think "Wow!" She wrote:

I love everything by Francine Rivers and I just finished her book Bridge to Haven...awesome!! I see so many similar qualities in your writing. Real life stories, true to life characters, and most importantly redemption woven into the fabric of the plot from cover to cover!!

Some other written comments:

I started reading the 1st book last night and it is soooooo good!! I literally gasped at one point.

So, is your next book out yet??? I'm hooked!!! Man its gonna be hard to wait!!

...just finished reading your great book, Cleared for Planting. Ready for the next one. It was really great! I enjoyed it and could not put the book down.

... This was one of the best books I have read in a very long time. The writing in this book was so smooth... I actually felt that I was there when I was reading the story. I can hardly wait for book 2.

Flawless descriptions and an engaging setting. This inspiring story makes you feel good about humanity by the time you finish and leaves you wishing for a sequel!

Wow, what a great book this is! ... CLEARED FOR PLANTING is written so well that you can feel the bone-chilling mountain air in the winter....

I loved  this book, The characters, setting, and events in the novel made it impossible to put down. Ready for the next one.

These comments were taken from amazon and facebook. Verbal responses have been just as positive. This both humbles and elates me. All I can say is, "God is good, and I feel richly blessed."
_____________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment