Monday, February 27, 2023

Mason's Memories Is Here!

I am extremely excited about the new series, Hers to Redeem. I love these stories of hurting heroes who become recluses because of problems in their pasts. My first contribution to the series is Mason's Memories, but I'll have four more in the series, continuing through 2024. There are sixteen books written by ten different authors scheduled in the series before it finishes in August 2024.

In Mason's Memories, Mason Greene comes back from the Civil War to find his family dead. The citizens of Yadkinville, NC, think his flashbacks of the war show mental deficiencies and want to have him committed to Dix Hill mental hospital in Raleigh. Mason sells the farm and runs away to Colorado where he becomes a recluse and lives on only what he can produce or find on his farm. However, when he rescues a young lady who has experienced a tragedy of her own, things begin to change.

Link for Mason's Memories

(On Kindle, KU, print, and Audible)

As soon as I'd finished writing Mason's Memories, I knew Jared Walters would be a perfect fit to narrate the Audible version. He had already produced Taking Stock, Candace, and The Prodigal Pastor for me, however, he was tied up in another lengthy project. I wanted him enough that I decided to delay the Audible edition and have it release later than the ebook and print editions. I will announce its release when it comes out. 

The novel released on Tuesday, and it's already doing well. At the time of this writing, it has nine reviews, and all of them are five stars. Maybe readers are also thinking this series is special.

____________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment