Monday, February 6, 2023

 A Match for Marshall and More

I'm very excited to have my first book published in The Matchmaker: Agatha Returns series. A Match for Marshall published last week, and by all indications, the series is going to be a huge success.  In the book, Marshall Walker has built a successful ranch from years of hard work, but he hasn't had time for courting. When his brother dies, leaving him custody of two nieces, he decides now is the time to take a wife, so he contacts a noted matchmaker.  Callie Jones grew up on a small farm and knows the toil it takes to eke out a living. When her parents ask her to leave home to allow more food and clothing for her nine siblings, she decides to become a mail-order bride, but she's determined to marry a man who lives in town. She wants nothing more to do with ranches or farms. But the matchmaker makes a mistake.

Link to Marshall

I'll have seven books in this long-running series. Besides A Match for Marshall, there will be:

A Match for Cord  (5-01-23)

A Match for Silas  (2-01-24)

A Match for Merle  (7-01-24)

A Match for Milton  (9-02-24)

A Match for Reece  (11-01-24)

                                                       A Match for Matt (12-02-24)


All my books are set in the fictitious town of Pinyon Falls, Texas, so the characters will continue to appear throughout my books in the series. Readers tell me they love this because they like seeing the earlier characters again.

A Match for Marshall is available on Kindle, KU, print, and Audible. 
For the audible, I have the dual team of Douglas Birk and EJ Lavery, and they've agreed to do my other books in the series since there's a continuation of characters. I find a male and a female narrator works best when there're this many characters. I hope readers and listeners are as eager to see this new series unfold as I am.
_______________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment