Monday, December 5, 2022

Christmas Books

Over the 7 years I've been publishing, I've had many books where Christmas plays a significant part, although not all of them are categorized as a Christmas book. A few of these, among others, include:

Cleared for Planting - Link

Sown in Dark Soil - Link

Mountain Mishap - Link

Unexpected - Link


I also have several that were written especially to include Christmas. All except the first one are historicals:

Buy the Book - Link

Walnut Cake by Wylene - Link

Sauerkraut Cake by Sophie - Link

Forget-Me-Not Cookies by Fern - Link

A Christmas Snow for Sadie - Link



Many readers, like me, love to read Christmas books during the month of December. As well as being a prolific writer, I'm also an avid reader. I read around 365 books a year and review each one on Amazon. Christmas books are always a part of this list.



______________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment