Monday, December 12, 2022

 Aida

I have two books to be released in December in the Runaway Brides of the West series. Candace released last week, and Aida will release on December 30th. Both are or will be available in paperback, Kindle, KU, and Audible. I talked about Candace in a recent blog ( see ). I wanted to tell you about Aida here.

Link to Candace

When Aida Mitchell hears the promises her intended groom makes to his mistress, she runs away on their wedding day. Finding the advertisement from a man wanting a wife, she goes to Great Pond, Texas. She's rescued from another bad situation by Ethan Wood and taken to his aunt's and uncle's ranch. She feels welcome there, but she doesn't think they treat their nephew right, and their son expects to always have his way. Her future seems so uncertain now, and she can only wait to see what it will hold. The novel is available for preorder.

Link to Aida

I have a new narrator for the Audible version of Aida, and I'm thrilled with her talent. E.J. Lavery is easy to listen to and has one of the best voices and the broadest range of accents of anyone I've found that fits my criteria. I'm hoping to use her in a lot of my future projects. She finished recording Aida early, and I just approved it, hoping that ACX will release it by December 30th but not too early. 

__________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment