Monday, August 22, 2022

  Taking Stock Is Here!

          Taking Stock, the fifth and final book in the Idioms & Cliches series, has just been released. This one features Emily Rose and Robert's granddaughter from Got Your Goat and is set in 1929 and 1930.

Link to Taking Stock

 Gage Bradford met Allison Johnson soon after he graduated from law school. Theirs had been a whirlwind romance. He had fallen hard and fast and wooed her with all the charm he could muster. In a month, they were engaged, and in six weeks after that, they were married. Moving to Washington, D.C., he set up his law practice and soon moved up the ladder to success. But when the stock crashed and he lost everything, they moved to her inherited farm in the Appalachian Mountains. Now, instead of Allison feeling out of place in high society, he was inept and out of his element in a remote mountain cabin. However, it would turn out to be a learning experience in more ways than one, and he’d change more than he ever imagined.

         Taking Stock is available on Kindle, KU, Audible, and in print. I have a new narrator for the Audible production of the book, and I love the job Jared Walters has done. He has a smooth, melodic voice that is still expressive, and I could listen to him all day. I'm thrilled that he's agreed to produce another of my upcoming books, but more about that later.

         Besides the MAPs (multiple-author projects) I'm writing, this is the last series I'll publish for over a year. In fact, the next thirteen books I'll release will all be MAPs. I'm excited about them, too, but I've loved writing the Idioms & Cliches series. They hold a special place in my heart, and I  hope they will in yours as well.

__________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment