Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Dust Storms


I'm excited to announce that Dust Storms, the final book in In from the Storms trilogy, is out early. This story is mainly about Aileas's stepbrother, Brady, and is set in Texas and Wyoming in the 1800s. I had not planned to write this book when I started the series. But when I finished Past Storms, the second book, I realized Brady's story also needed to be told.


After Aileas rejects him, Brady Shape leaves Wyoming and wanders to Texas. He gets a job at Double G Ranch and becomes their temporary foreman. However, he never feels comfortable in the job, although he’s determined to catch the cattle rustlers before he leaves. He can’t seem to forget Aileas, either. When he meets Nora Joseph, she needs rescuing from a desperate situation. He’s determined to see her situated before he leaves Sagebrush, but somehow, she talks him into taking her with him. The only place he can think to take her is back to Aileas in Wyoming. However, getting there will take battling dust storms, the storms of their pasts, and storms that loom in the future.

The two couples from the first books also make appearances in Dust Storms to conclude the series. This has been my first western series, but it won't be my last. Readers are telling me they love it and can't put a book down. There is another series of five books in the works set in early New Mexico. I lived and taught there for two years.

Here are the links for In from the Storms:
Mountain Storms (Book 1) is on sale for a limited time for only 99 cents - https://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Storms-Book-1-ebook/dp/B07R9X3PT1
Dust Storms (Book 3) - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WH7HDY6

(Note: The print book isn't linked with the Kindle book yet but will be soon,  My copies are being printed, and I expect to have them in about another week.)


No comments:

Post a Comment