Monday, January 2, 2023

 Writing Plans for 2023

I finally have my 2023 writing schedule set. I'll be writing fifteen books this coming year, the most I've ever written, and I doubt if I'll ever write that many again in one year. This will definitely stretch my time because it will require keeping up with it all and additional marketing, as well as all the steps in writing the books. However, good opportunities came along, and I took advantage of them. Every one of these will be a multiple-author project. And as with all my books, they will be available on Kindle, KU, print, and Audible.

Here is what the schedule will look like:                                              

Jan 23, 2023 - The Prodigal Pastor, A Small Town Valentine's Day Romance

Feb 1, 2023 - A Match for Marshall, The Matchmakers…Agatha Returns

Feb 21, 2023 – Mason's Memories, The Reclusive Man, Hers to Redeem

Mar 21, 2023 - Simon’s Shane, The Reclusive Man, Hers to Redeem

Apr 18, 2023 - Ingrid's Intention, The Suffrage Spinsters

May 1, 2023 - A Match for Cord, The Matchmakers…Agatha Returns

May 30, 2023 – Boone’s Burden, The Reclusive Man, Hers to Redeem

Jun 12, 2023 -  Hurting Hero, A Small Town 4th of July Romance

Jul  10, 2023 – Inman’s Impersonation, The Reclusive Man, Hers to Redeem

Aug 29, 2023 – Upside-Down Cake by Dana, Old-Timey Holiday Kitchen

Sep 19, 2023 – Annette’s Assignment, The Suffrage Spinsters

Oct 16, 2023 – Bretta’s Business, The Suffrage Spinsters

Nov 17, 2023 – Christmas Quilt Brides series

Dec   5, 2023 – Fruitcake by Fran, Old-Timey Holiday Kitchen

Dec 26, 2023  - Tessa’s Time, The Suffrage Spinsters

The good thing is that, so far, I've been able to stay about six months ahead in the writing. This is much better for me because I don't like to write under pressure with a deadline looming close. Right now, I'm writing Inman's Impersonation, which will publish in July. I've already finished the rough drafts of all the ones before it, and they're just waiting on a professional editor. Ironically, can usually write faster than my editor edits.

I have seven books in mind for 2024 and eight in 2025. However, these will likely change as time goes by. I don't want to publish more than ten a year from now on, and certainly not more than twelve. However, I am excited about the books coming out in 2023, and everything has gone smoothly so far. It should be a good year despite the busyness. 

______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment