Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Endings

I've published three Christian novels, the fourth is almost ready to go to the printer, and the fifth is ready to be sent to the publisher. I see writing as a gift from God, and I want to use it to glorify Him. Each of the books has a happy ending. Real life on earth doesn't always have happy endings, so I want my make-believe worlds to have them, and I think my readers deserve that.





(All my profits go to a scholarship fund for missionary children.)







When Jesus went through the mockery or a trial and the horrendous treatment afterwards, it didn't look good. In fact, his followers were horrified as they saw him crucified. Many of them were so sure that was the end and He was dead that they didn't even recognize Him when He appeared to them.

However, the crucifixion wasn't the end of the story. He arose! He is alive so that we can have eternal life with Him and the Father. That's the happiest ending of all, and it will be our happy ending when we accept Him as our Savior and follow Him in faith.

The angel said to the women at Jesus' empty Tomb: "Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen" (Luke 24"5b - 6a).


                Happy Easter!


_________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment