Saturday, July 18, 2015

Blog Blab

I have been blogging daily now for 11 months, and it's been a learning experience. Although I sometimes regret the time it demands, I've seen many positive things come from it.

Over the course of these months, the blog has evolved and tweaked itself. Sunday blogs developed into a Christian message pretty quickly; after all, I am a Christian writer. I can see God take some of them to touch people's lives, and that's so awesome. 

Eventually, Saturdays became a day to talk about my writing, books, and blogs - something to do with writing anyway. This, along with the Sunday messages, have consistently been some of my most popular blogs.
On the other five days, I blog about history, nature, travel, crafts, and trivia. My photography drives these blogs. I'm very careful of copyright infringements. If I use anything from the web, I only use photos that are copyright free, like those from certain government sites. A friend used a picture from a .com site, and they charged her $400 for it. The problem is that most of my photographs in the past were taken with print or transparency (slide) film. If I had them all on digital, I would be set for life, but I don't, and to get them there is a laborious process and way too time-consuming.


Blogspot counts my page visits each day, and I need to build this. If you could go there once a day and encourage others to do the same, it would really help. It takes less than a minute to hit the page, and you may find many you'll want to read. The blogs are always short and quick. Please give me feedback on what you like, because I want to please. Happy reading!
_____________________________________

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ancient Ephesus is one of most popular destination for the tourist visit Turkey. www.turkeytoursistanbul.com

    ReplyDelete