Monday, October 9, 2023

Annette's Assignment


Annette Hunt prefers to stay at home with a good book to attending social events, but she lets her cousin talk her into helping him in a criminal investigation. So, she finds herself pitted against some of the sharpest minds in Chicago in a series of contests. Can she prove that a  woman's mind is just as intelligent as a man's, find the culprit, and get back home unscathed?

My third book in this intriguing series releases on October 16 and is available for preorder now. I've loved writing these books, and Annette's Assignment pulled me in. Many of these characters would have been candidates for Mensa if it had existed in 1876. I have one more book in the series, coming in December, and I've already written the rough draft. I hate to see this wonderful series end.


For my narrator in the Audible edition, I turned to a fan favorite, Adam Skousen. He has done two other Audibles for me, and I've never worked with anyone who makes so few, if any, mistakes and is such a professional. He has finished the production, and it is now available on Audible or Amazon. Be sure to get your copy in whatever format you prefer -- Kindle, KU, or Audible.

__________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment