Monday, October 31, 2022

 My Best-Selling Books

My traditional publisher doesn't send complete sales reports, so I'm not including those five books in these statistics. I'm just listing the books published by my small, independent publishing house and by me. The first five have all earned royalties well within four digits, and the others are close to getting there. Here is the list in order with the first one selling the most:

  1. Mountain Mishap
  2. Mountain Storms
  3. When Winter Is Past
  4. Dust Storms
  5. Past Storms
  6. Walnut Cake by Wylene
  7. Second-Choice Bride
  8. Sterling Orphans
  9. Poor Relation
  10. Returning Neighbor
(They all are on Kindle, KU, print, and Audible.)


My biggest month of sales ever came in April 2020. People were staying home due to the COVID quarantine, and they read more, but I've also worked hard to market my books.  All this has helped put sales on a firm foundation. All my profits go to a scholarship fund for missionary children, and I try to be able to pay for as many tuitions as  possible. So far, I've been able to do as many as two in one year. 
_____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment