Monday, July 25, 2022

Some of My Books That Became Amazon Bestsellers

I haven't kept up with all my books that have hit Amazon's bestseller list. I wish I had, but I usually forget to look. Most of the ones I've noted come from another author letting me know. Here are the ones I've seen:

At least four of my books that are currently available for preorder have been in the top hundred list of Amazon best sellers:

Sauerkraut Cake by Sophie

Runaway Brides of the West, Candace

Runaway Brides of the West, Aida

Mail-Order Brides' First Christmas, Sadie

Previously published books I've noted on the list include:

Walnut Cake by Wylene

From the Top of the Mountain to the Bottom of the Sea (non-fiction)

Deceitful Matters

When Winter Is Past

 Mountain Mishap

Sown in Dark Soil

Cleared for Planting

 

I hope to do a better job of keeping up with this in the future because I'm sure that many more of my books have made the list, but I just didn't think to look. My main focus is writing books that glorify God, fulfill His purposes, and readers will love. 


______________________________ 

No comments:

Post a Comment