Monday, August 9, 2021

 Poor Relation Audible

To my surprise, the audible version of Poor Relation was published in only eleven days. This is the quickest I've had any audible book make it through ACX's quality control check. Maybe this means they've finally caught up with all their backlog. I hope so. I have one more book scheduled to finish soon, so I'll see.

Poor Relation has been very well received in the Kindle format, and readers are telling me they love it. It features Dan Proffit, the pastor from the last book in the series. Dan mistakenly thinks the niece of the town’s busybody will be a young girl. Instead, Hannah York turns out to be a beautiful young lady with remarkable musical abilities. However, she is also shy, overworked, and under her two aunts’ thumbs. As his attraction grows, so do the problems.

Link to Poor Relation Audible -  https://www.amazon.com/Poor-Relation-Cactus-Creek-Book/dp/B09BFYXBMJ

Again, I have dual narrators because of the number of characters involved and the scope of the Cactus Creek series. Douglas Birk and Jennifer Groberg bring the book to life as they have with the other books they've narrated for me. I love how easy they are to work with and how professional they are. They have also agreed to produce the next book in the series, Returning Neighbor, and have already started work on it. I hope ACX will release it as quickly as it did this one.


___________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment