Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Off the Streets


My latest book, Off the Streets, has just been released. It is the first of a two-book series that I'm calling Another Chance and is set in Charlotte, North Carolina. I wrote Off the Streets as a standalone, but when I finished, I knew I needed to tell Brandon's story, too. Without a Dream will be the second and final book in the series. However, all my books always have a definite ending. 


When Gwen McAllister is accosted behind the soup kitchen where she volunteers, she wants to repay her homeless rescuer, so she talks him into going to her home for a meal. Despite her son’s and sister’s objections, there's something about the man that she trusts.
Hunter Nash reluctantly goes with Gwen, but he leaves as soon as he can. With the baggage he carries, the widow and her three children don't need him around. However, circumstances put them together again, and Hunter finds it difficult to keep his feelings turned off and remain uncaring. But he's determined to protect Gwen and her family, even from himself.


Since her husband died, Gwen has been struggling with being the sole parent for her three children and an older sister that wants to take over. Hunter is a different kind of hero for me. He was a member of the Army Special Forces who met with tragedy both in the field and at home and has been running from his demons ever since. I'm excited about this series because I think readers will love it. It's warm and tender and filled with underlying truths. You may just fall in love with Gwen and Hunter the way I did.

Off the Streets (Kindle) - https://www.amazon.com/Off-Streets-Another-Chance-Book-ebook/dp/B082SYS7KZ

Off the Streets (paperback) - https://www.amazon.com/dp/167546703X
______________________________






No comments:

Post a Comment