Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Non-Fiction Audio-Book
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1724172379/

I'm happy to announce I've just added another Audible book to my collection. On the Road to Jericho is my only non-fiction book so far. It discusses Jesus' last journey from Galilee, through Jericho, and into Jerusalem and His teachings along the way. I am excited to share it with both readers and listeners.


This one is narrated by Jennifer Groberg, the same reader who produced Mountain Mishap, which is both my bestselling ebook and audiobook. I love Jennifer's expressive, upbeat voice that draws listeners in. She is also very professional and conscientious. We will be working together on another project soon.


As a special gift to the readers of this blog, if you'll email (janicecolehoplins@gmail.com) or message me your email address, I'll send you a code to receive a free copy of On the Road to Jericho from Audible. I would love for you to leave a review on Amazon if you enjoy the book, but this is not a requirement. I just hope to share God's messages and my excitement.
______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment