Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Over Ten Thousand Page Visits


I have several blogs that have done exceptionally well, but one has had over ten thousand page visits in the two years since it was posted. I find that amazing, but in the short time I've been blogging, the popularity of all my blogs has consistently grown. It's one of the products of my writing career that I hadn't expected.


My most visited blog is entitled "Running from God," and it's one of the blogs in my series about Jonah. I'm pleased that it's one of the Christian messages I post on Friday for the weekend. This week, three out of my top five blogs in page visits are Christian messages. I find that awesome, because it means they are reaching people.


If you would like to read or reread this blog, the easiest way is to go to the top of this blog and type "Running from God" in the white search strip at the top left. You might also type or copy and paste this address -https://janicecolehopkins.blogspot.com/search?q=running+from+God - in the url line. Thank you for reading and supporting my blogs.


____________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment