Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Best Selling Books

A fan asked me which of my books had sold the most, so I took a close look at my sales data. As I suspected, the books have sold in almost the exact order in which they were published. In fact, Cleared for Planting, the first book I published, has overwhelmingly been my best seller. Here is a list in order of how they've sold for me in direct sales with the best being at the top:


(The dates are when I received my print copies.)
Cleared for Planting (March 2015)
Sown in Dark Soil (October 2015)
When Winter Is Past (February 2016)
Uprooted by War (July 2016)
With Summer's Songs (August 2016)
Transplanted to Red Clay (November 2016)
Promise (January 2017)
Peace (April 2017)

(All my profits go to a scholarship fund for missionary children.)




I've only been published a little over two years, so there's probably not been enough time to get a good picture. It will be interesting to see if the books maintain their ranking in the order they were published as time passes. Will sales for the earlier books wane after a while? Will one of the later books surge ahead of the others? It will be interesting to see.
__________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment