Wednesday, April 8, 2020

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/
B086PYKS7T
From the Top of the Mountain to the Bottom of the Sea

I have just published my second Christian nonfiction book. From the Top of the Mountain to the Bottom of the Sea is about the prophets, Elijah and Jonah and the lessons they teach. (Check it out with the link under the picture, and it's also on Kindle Unlimited.) Although their stories are very different, these prophets also have some remarkable similarities. Both men have left strong legacies of faith, and we can learn from those, as well as from their failures.


I always have both a fiction and nonfiction book at some step in the writing process. However, it takes me much longer to produce a nonfiction because it often takes more research, and I'm extra cautious. I feel I'm called to write both, but I also feel a special responsibility with the nonfiction. Novels actually come easier for me, although I began my publishing career writing magazine articles.


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product
/B07HVKHJY9/ref
I also make myself available to teach the lessons from my nonfiction books in a Bible study free of charge. Participants may purchase a book if they'd like, but it isn't necessary. The Bible always serves as the main text. On the Road to Jericho is the other nonfiction I have available now. It contains lessons from Jesus' teachings as He traveled from Galilee through Jericho and into Jerusalem for the last time before the cross. I design the books so they can read straight through, used as a daily devotional, or presented as a Bible study. And as always, all my profits go to a scholarship fund for missionary children. To God be the glory!
_____________________________





2 comments: