Wednesday, October 16, 2019


Deceitful Matters on Audible


I am happy to announce that Deceitful Matters has just been released on Audible. This book is set near Winston-Salem, North Carolina and has more mystery to it than any of my other books so far. Amy Duncan and Seth Conners were just starting to connect in high school when Seth was arrested, Amy’s parents died, and everything changed. They don’t see each other again for ten years, but now someone is trying to make sure they never become too serious about each other again. Who would do such a thing, and will their love survive or will they be torn apart permanently?


I grew up about 50 miles to the west of Winston-Salem, so I know the area well. When Winter Is Past is the only other book I've written so far that has much mystery, but it's a historical, while Deceitful Matters is a contemporary novel. Although it doesn't have many reviews, readers tell me they love it, and I may think about putting some more mystery in my books in the future. When Winter Is Past has had phenomenal sales. 


Jennifer Groberg narrates the Deceitful Matters. I love her clear, expressive voice, and this is the fourth book she's produced for me. She also narrated Mountain Mishap, It All Started at the Masquerade, and On the Road to Jericho. She has over 70 audio-books to her credit and is a real pro at what she does. She will also narrate the second book in the In from the Storms series, Past Storms. Book 1, Mountain Storms, is in production now with a male narrator.

Be sure to check out Deceitful Matters in whatever format you prefer. You won't be disappointed, and I think you will especially love the Audible. https://www.amazon.com/Deceitful-Matters/dp/B07YZ9YGRL


_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment