Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My Top Ten Favorite Authors


Someone told me I should do a blog listing my favorite authors, so I'm going to try to comply. However, this might be the most difficult blog I've ever written. I love to read, and I read a lot - around 250 books a year, in addition to my own writing. I like many different authors, and each of them have their strengths and weaknesses.


But here goes, to the best of my ability. These are not ranked in any particular order. It's hard enough to choose my ten top favorites, and it would be nearly impossible for me to put those in order. In addition, if you were to ask me the same question on a different day, you might very well get a slightly different answer. These are not etched in stone.


Francine Rivers (especially Redeeming Love)
Laura Frantz                                      
Karen Witemeyer
MaryLu Tyndall
Tamara Leigh
Janice Thompson
Sandra Robbins
Irene Hannon
JoAnn Durgin
K. Victoria Chase (only read one of hers - From Across the Divide)



_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment