I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well (Psalm 139:14).
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart (Jeremiah 29:13).
Our true value shines brightest when we draw near to God. In His presence, we find clarity, peace, and purpose that the world cannot offer. Sometimes we feel misplaced or overlooked, but that’s often because we’ve drifted from the One who gives meaning to our lives. Seeking Him wholeheartedly restores our sense of belonging. When we stay close to Him, we discover our worth isn’t determined by circumstance. It’s anchored in His love.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing (John 15:5).
Remaining connected to Christ is what keeps our lives fruitful and full of purpose. Just as a branch draws life from the vine, we draw strength and value from abiding in Him. When we stay rooted in His Word and His presence, we flourish, no matter where we are planted. So if you ever feel undervalued or unseen, remember: your greatest worth is revealed when you’re close to God, because in His presence, you are exactly where you belong.
____________________________



No comments:
Post a Comment