Monday, May 31, 2021

Upcoming Books

Not only do I have my publishing schedule for the rest of this year, but I also have one for 2022. The first five books published February through September will comprise the Idioms & Cliches series: A Bird in the Hand, Going the Extra Mile, A Few Bumps in the Road, Got Your Goat, and Taking Stock. I have already written the rough drafts of the first four, and I'm working on Taking Stock now.

The last two books will be collaborative efforts where a group of authors teams together with each one writing one of the books in the series. Forget-Me-Not Cookies by Fern will be a continuation of the Old-Timey Kitchen series. I have already written, had edited, and received the cover from the designer for my contribution to the first round, Walnut Cake by Wylene to be published on December 6, 2021. The plan right now is to set Forget-Me-Not Cookies by Fern at Big Lick Academy, a part of the history near where I now live. It will be published on October 25, 2022. 

Runaway Bride, Candace is part of a different team series and will publish on December 12, 2022. In the book, Candace Joyner gets to her destination as a mail-order bride to find that intended owns a saloon with working girls upstairs. Fearing that he might eventually expect the same of her, she hides under the tarp of a mountain man's wagon when he leaves town with his winter supplies. She's watched Peter Mason, and he appears to be kind and most likely a Christian. She'd rather take her chances with him than the dictatorial, unscrupulous saloon owner. As with Walnut Cake by Wylene, I already had the idea for this book before I signed up to publish it in the Runaway Brides of the West series.

It feels good to know when I will publish what through 2022. Now, if I can just figure out 2023 because I have nothing definite planned so far.

________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment