Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Unexpected Audible


https://www.amazon.com/Unexpected/dp/B088X13BVZ
My audiobook, Unexpected, lived up to its name. ACX unexpectedly approved it for sale in only five days. I have never heard of a book being approved for Audible this quickly before. None of my other audible books even came close to this. ACX says they approve a book within 30 business days, but my last book took 61 days and well over 30 business days.


But I'm excited about the book. Douglas Birk is back to narrate. He also produced Mountain Storms and Dust Storms for me. I love his smooth, expressive voice, and he's a pleasure to work with. Although I have caught up with getting my backlist on Audible, and I will need to write and publish more before another novel comes out on Audible, which will slow down the process, I already know of at least one other in the works that I hope Doug will narrate. 


Unexpected is about a young couple, Oliver Hartsell and Marie Austin. When he went to repair Mr. Austin's windows, Oliver had no idea that he'd end up proposing to the man's daughter, but that's exactly what happened. He didn't regret it because he’s secretly been in love with Marie for a long time. However, he doubts she feels the same way about him, but he's determined that she will. Yet, life has a way of throwing unexpected surprises. Set in 1961 in a small town, this book will steal your heart. 
_______________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment