Monday, May 15, 2023

 Boone's Burden

My next book will publish on May 30th and will be part of the Hers to Redeem series that I'm enjoying so much. This will be my third book in the series, but each of them is a standalone. In Boone's BurdenBoone Malone’s father and brothers were town drunks. When Boone gets drunk and does some things he would have never done sober, he thinks he has their tainted blood and decides never to marry or have children. He secludes himself on a ranch and becomes the foreman. He has no trouble keeping to himself until he decides to help a young cowboy resist spending his weekends in the saloon. When he takes Kenny to church and meets the preacher’s daughter things move out of his control. Can he keep his resolve, or is he weak in yet another area? 
After this one, I have only two more books coming in the series, and I hate to see it come to an end. 

Boone's Burden is available for preorder on Amazon now, and it will be available for Kindle, KU, print, and Audible. In fact, I have a new narrator for this one. Todias Coleman just finished the project, and we're waiting for ACX to approve and publish it. With my intense publishing schedule and the length of time it takes to get an Audible book out, I'm pleased to have another strong narrator to turn to. I have three males now: Jared Walters, Adam Slousen, and Todias Coleman. However, I'm looking for a female producer since E.J. Lavery stopped single narration for me, although Douglas Birk and she are still doing my books that have so many characters they need dual narrators.


I only have two more books coming in this series, and I  hate to see it end. If the multiple-author-series administrator would decide to continue it into 2024, I would sign up for more, but that doesn't look likely right now. Inman's Impersonation will publish on July 18th, and Solomon's Secret will release on August 1st. Both are ready for preorder. Don't miss the books in this wonderful series.

_______________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment