Monday, May 8, 2023

A Successful Series

The Matchmaker - Agatha Returns is becoming a wildly successful series for me. So far, I have two books published in this multiple-author series, A Match for Marshall and A Match for Cord.  Since it came out on February 1, A Match for Marshall has continued to be my overall best-selling book in all formats: Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, print, and Audible. 

Link to A Match for Marshall

A Match for Cord just released last week, and it quickly rose to be a number one best-seller on Amazon. It has alternated a little between first and second place, but at the time of writing this blog, it is in the number one spot in "New Releases in Western Short Stories" and number fifty-six in "New Releases in Christian Romance."

A Match for Cord has been in the number one slot for my sales both for the week and the month, and A Match for Marshall has been number two. Only the first of my series, which have been out for a long time, have better lifetime statistics, but A Match for Marshall still ranks number six there, and A Match for Cord ranks number fifteen, even though it has only been out for a week.

Link to A Match for Cord

The good news is that I'll have five more books coming in the series to make seven in all. These next books will publish in 2024 and 2025. All of my contributions to this series are really a series within a series because my seven books are set in Pinyon Falls in the Texas Hill Country, and readers will get to stay in touch with some of the characters in previous books. The next book will publish on February 1, 2024.  Silas is the blacksmith in Pinyon Falls. I hope my readers are looking forward to all of these Western novels.

__________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment