Monday, January 1, 2024

Looking Forward to Writing in 2024

All sixteen of the books I published in 2023 were MAPS, multiple-author projects, where several authors write standalone books according to a theme. I have some single-author books I want to publish, but that won't come in 2024 either. The ones I'd planned to write have been replaced by MAP opportunities too good to pass up.

However, having to push hard to get the sixteen books written in 2023 that I'd committed to, I vowed not to try that many again. I've made myself a rule not to publish more than twelve in any year, and that's still a lot at one a month. In 2024, I'm scheduled to publish eleven. Below is a tentative schedule, which could change some, but it won't change much:

Jan 16, 2024 – Grandma’s Match for Garrett - Grandmother Knows Best

Feb 1, 2024 – A Match for Silas, The Matchmakers - Agatha Returns

Mar 5, 2024 – A Journey for Jillian - Reluctant Wagon Train Bride

Apr 20, 2024 – Zoe – Prairie Roses Collection

June 1, 2024 – Beckett’s Brides - Double Trouble

Jul 1, 2024 – A Match for Merle, The Matchmakers - Agatha Returns

Aug 5, 2024 – Carmen’s Wedding Dilemma - The Matchmaker & Mother-In-Law

Sep 2, 2024 – A Match for Milton, The Matchmakers - Agatha Returns

Oct 4, 2024 – Noah’s New Bride - The Mountain Men & Mail-Order Brides

Nov 1, 2024 – A Match for Reece, The Matchmakers - Agatha Returns

Dec 6, 2024 - Andrea: Christmas Quilt Brides

____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment