Monday, July 6, 2020

Over 250,000 Page Views and Changes


I have been blogging for over five years now, and there have been changes along the way. I started out blogging seven days a week. Almost two years later, with advice from an expert blogger, I reduced that to three days a week, and it's been that way until now. However, with the more books I publish, the more difficulty I have finding time to manage everything, and I've decided to start blogging twice a week, although, as a writer, blogging is important to me. I will combine the Monday blogs of mainly history and trivia with the Wednesday blogs about my books and writing, interspersing them. I will post Friday's blog with a Christian message on Thursday.


Another change is that my page visits on my blog have grown tremendously over the five years. I now have over 250,000 (251, 870 as of Sunday morning to be exact). The top blog by far is "Running from God" about Jonah with 20,165 page visits. "Cranberry Bread" has 7,315; "Mother Teresa" 2,642; "Where Has Our History Gone" 1,264; and Candlewicking 1,104.


So, this is the first blog on the new schedule. The next blog will be on Thursday and will be a Christian message. Maybe this change will help me get caught up or at least closer to it. I do appreciate the support of all my many readers very much. The next time I do an update on blogging, I hope I'll have even better things to report.



______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment