Saturday, February 28, 2015

Blogging Statistics

I will post my 200th blog on Monday, and I've had nearly 2,000 page views, which means I'm averaging about 100 views per day. I'm hoping this will increase after Cleared for Planting hits the bookstores and my following increases.

My most popular blogs so far have been:
     Doctors in America                                                      243
     Somerset Place                                                              243
     Garbage In, Garbage Out                                           235
     How Can You Know You're Going to Heaven        192
     Bathing Years Ago                                                        179
     When God Doesn't Make Sense                                174
     Bread Recipes from History                                      168

You can look anything up that I've blogged about by typing it in the white search bar at the top left on the blog. It will even bring up things from the content and not just the titles.

I have been interested to see I have page visits from many other countries. The list in order from the most to the least is as follows:


       United States
       Brazil
       Canada
       France
       United Kingdom
       Ireland
       Poland
       South Africa
       India
       Germany
       Philippines
       Australia
       Panama
       Dominica
       Japan
       New Zealand
       Singapore
       Denmark
       Czech Republic
       South Korea
       Turkey
       Nigeria

Here are some more statistics for this blog:


     Browsers
          Chrome                    36%
          Foxfire                      23%
          Internet Explorer   15%  
          OS;FBSV                  10%
          Safari                          8%        
          Other                          8%
     Operating Systems
          Windows                  57%
          Macintosh                12%
          Android                    11%
          ipad                             7%
          iphone                         7%
          Other                           6%

I'm not usually impressed by a lot of statistics. From the class I had to take to get my Master's degree, I know they can be skewed. However, I have found these interesting, and I'm glad blogspot keeps them.
_________________________________________
     

                              


No comments:

Post a Comment